Monday, April 07, 2008

clicking on

act 1:
innocence.
lately i have been taking on subjects that reflect a mood. Due to the current need to seek beautiful black and white potraits. How do we convey the idea of innocence?

Do we strike a dramatic "ahhhhhh"
look? Do we get taken back and think of the days about our sweet childhood?
Whats the perfect mood for innocence????

Its funny too, to have met strange characters in your course of life. Those who laugh for the sake of laughing, those who would flatter their eyes in the needs to look innocent. Those who lie through their teeth and think that we do not know the truth.
Frankly, there is innocence in all of us.
( i would like to belive in vain)


act 2:
emotions, strikes me as crazy thoughts rushing through my brain. Slaving me
into a nightmare of expressions.
Whats my favourite expression?
Probably,hrmmm...i dont know..
My most used expression, would be frowning. By the time i reach 30, which isnt a far call. I would look like a sharpe...

tee hee*








act 3:
Framing my subjects, Im on an excursion
to thailand, chiang mai next week.
I want to capture, the sounds, the sweat and the very essence of the people. I havent taken photo's
in a while. So, it would be exciting. Bending over,
climbing and standing tall to get the right moments. Making sure my light is right.
How do we take good black and white
photos? what are the right clothes for it?
wheres the balance?



act 4:
Moving objects,
I like capturing frames in style.

Capturing the hair in the right position, the eyes in a proper glare.
Every bit of the body in a perfect stance.







act 5:
Gaze, i like gazing out.
I like picturing myself reflecting out of a window when it rains with a book in my hand. Actually i use to do it all the time.
Time to think, time to pause and look out. This month there's plenty of gazing time for me.....








act 6:
Romance, what the secret soup that brews love in the air? Passion?.....tick tock tick tock( hahaha, insight joke between me and nass ;) )
compassion? intimacy?
I think the "idea" of romance is still there, i certainly see it being acted out on pictures but in real life chilvary is dead. Man no longer take the time to woo you as they did back then. Theres no sweet surprises , rather demands which kills of the idea of romance.
They dont seem to take as much pride to get her attention, it seems to be taking a spin on the other direction.

Where are the love letters? sweet notes? secret meets? little gifts?
love has been swinging on to freely now. Everyone is making it into a market fare
or publicized emotions.

No comments: