Wednesday, April 23, 2008

in need of air supply


























i needed to have some time to get away from the usual hustle and bustle that spills out of my life when im kl. The drama , the nags and the constant headaches that fills my head. I just needed to reflect on a time where i had nothing to think about. Away from those who drown and bring me down. I needed to fill new air into my lungs, perhaps a new perspective on things. Which i did come back with, as katt read from a book which said not to hold on to anything as that would just bring u down. let go & from there u will find happiness. In my own literal take of it.
I believe now that i should not take it in, they say what they want to say but i have come this far in life without any help and to struggle and strive on my own with my hard earned sweat and patience.I am my own person
--->Chiang mai was refreshing because of the outdoor fun we had but my god, the heat was something i couldnt handle. At times u just want to faint because you are boiling inside. Sweating non stop, i can say now that i wont ever complain about malaysian heat. Thailand is way hotter in summer.
Waterfalls were breath takingly beautiful. Extremely big in scale and amazing, something u might catch in hawaii. The town seems relatively close to mindanao, quiet , peaceful.
Bangkok was good too with new friends to meet and tasting the local feel.
a beautiful photography show, by a malaysian artist, her major work is coming up in 2010 in kl(keep it posted soon). It was a sweet touch to the trip. It is ironic to be away in a foreign country to be enlighten about your own country there. I felt her work was personal as a malaysian. Also the fact that she questions her identity as i do, being half heritage of another culture.
Enjoyed mango tango & lots of drinks as i nearly passed out in the city...hahaha
kap pun kaa! to katt for bringing me and taking the time to welcome me to her home :)
thanks to dj ob for bringing us out and making me some cd compilations.

No comments: