Sunday, July 08, 2007

a quickie


lately, this winter weather is driving me to the brink of laziness...
no more nice sunny walks and no more cheery bright clothes,
it has been replaced by drenched cold shoes & feet and dark trench coats that hung
my limbs that seem to drag the cold concrete floor.

it has not been an interesting day yet filled with other drama's within my sight,

As i was walking through little bourke st and getting into david jones for some warmth,
the spill of a romantic japanese song came from a singing person. I looked at him for
a while, taking in as much of his good voice...thinking to myself, i wont ever sit in the
rain like that...funnily enough, i think my stares made him think i was checking him out

Passing through .....another song rung in my head from across the road...
tenehh...tenehh.....teneh.... break time....mc hammer...
god, the 80's...been through it or more my mama has... ;)

Busy chewing on my famous amos....which i just had to buy
I was in between an argument of a couple....completely drenched in
the rain...it's as if...she did one of those dramatic video clips in the 90's..
where she is running down the cold cold rain while her lover calls out to her...
i heard the word " No, she is just a friend" " we have been friends for too long"
" we did date in 97( i think he said that),that was ancient" She on the other hand...
looked like a sobbing child with eyes that red....it was amusing , but off course they had to get
a stop before me. So, my end of the bold & the beautiful was over...

Bang...now im at home....watched a whole stretch of ugly betty...
and another day of work...exciting...

xoxoxo

No comments: