Sunday, July 22, 2007

hair frenzy




My hair is like a mood ring, constantly changing and in radical colours too, i just tell myself, " do it while you're still young" So, this time around im a little plum head with a 20's bob. Anyway back to more responsible part of my life. Uni has started, in some way i am extremely excited. Yet, having katya & kramer's studio is intense and i do hope i will get through with some flying colours because i am having mid crit in 2 weeks. Portfolio will be time consuming as to comm project. So, i need some help from ajie to improve in my modeling abilities.

things to complete:
my wooden box 70cm x 25cm x 10cm in depth
intention: to have an in depth story of the layers that
open and close before our eyes of st. kilda. I like the idea of opening something and discovering. So, an interactive box.
portfolio: compiling endless junk drawings & work for years before ....damn* my com is so slow ..thanks to a virus
comm: research on a modern chapel...
house chores.... st kilda visits and exploration....

No comments: