Sunday, July 08, 2007

is luck coming?

Do you believe in luck? do you believe it may come along and stroke your way.
I always wondered to what extend do we allow our thoughts to wonder off
along the ways of the Superstitious .

Have i had my own lucky days? I guess i have, whatever i own and have now
seems like a lucky life. Beside's the ambush of bad luck every once in a while.
I have long struggled to come to where i am , we all have in our own ways,havent we? Whether to pursue what we want, let it be small or big problems. We all get by......

My luck today : snuggled up with a hot heater by my toes,
my two smudgy cats,
dance shows, blonde ( marilyn monroe
silly bf, yummy lindt chocolate

what else do i need?

bad luck: my hurting toes...worried about it...
must be the shoes

No comments: