Sunday, June 17, 2007

my falling dumpy phase

mood: feel like a greasy burger....
because 1 the exam period has left me a little heavy and prone to sugar pangs every damn minute

head: utters time of change---> getting some activities done
yeay! i can now go for gym and the much promised dance classes

Besides food binges my heart binge is glowing from all my bella's coming to town.
1. phillip loh though he's not really a bella but a good friend who's gone missing ...
i havent seen him since i was 17/18....haha
2.nassy! big surprise for me & a very good one...i need a hug, a chat and just her company
3. van, we're hoping she would try to get herself down and in for us to party together...

Im so happy happy happy...happy

party list:
1. some cool lights....still thinking...i want a mirror light though
2.marquee.... still also in the thinking process
3.heater a must!
4.lollies....
5.hrmmm........must check out the wine place
6.deco's --> printed and organized
7.costumes..--> just fake lashes for me

dum dum DUM....i have 2 weeks for a good prep on things
and also some time to get the side stones lifted from my love handles...
grrr*** to the cold....

grumbles--> all this crazy fog is in town.....
and rain too...pls pls dont rain down my party

No comments: