Monday, March 15, 2010

Multitudes of Reflection





My pockets are filled to the brim,
The lightness of that financial drop
is wilting over that droopy slope,
Time and time again,
I wash myself with endless dreams of greens,
Time and time again
i restlessly pick myself up to wind the walk,
Beyond my vision,
beyond my endless fight to stay up,
I'm still finding the light out

Glad to find that i can resume to uploading my pictures while i do a moment of reflection. It has been a rather interesting and amusing weeks for me.
My soul, mind & body has been pushed beyond my boundaries and i am happy to say i can keep going despite being toyed around with the old friend called "fate".

So dear fate, what do you have installed for me and my friends.
Amazing that the moments of rethinking, moments of rescheduling is gruelling down all our minds and at the very same time.
So beyond the thousand of miles that seperate the 3 entities, we all share a common thought.
Where, why and when should change come?

Let us examine the parts

MY SOUL - Strong, Abused, Likes to Contradict, Confused, Tortured, Sad at times, Exhausted, Determine, Stubborn
Medicine requires a whole lot of spiritual feed, enlightenment & light.

MIND- Wearing down, Tired, Grumpy , Playing a Gemini part in decisions
Medicine requires a Holiday and Support

BODY- Heavy, Dehydrated, Eyebags, Joints are hurting
Medicine requires Exercise, Meditation, Water and a whole lot of love

Funny, when i list it down it so clear and almost dumb to ignore these needs.
I need to feel my soul

No comments: