Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The "Body"



Feeling the sudden "urge" to understand better my sudden obsession with the body. I had always been a little skinny bean as a child, i didnt get any curves as a teenager & a regular figure when i was in college.

Now, i can say that the body is resisting to keep in top form and i can immediately see the difference as soon as i start to consume sugary drinks everyday & adding meat to my everyday meal.

Results, i have lovely love handles & a flab ab stomach & my thighs....yeeks*
For one thing, i dont do exercise so i started pushing in a daily 30 mins quick run
after work. Ideally i would like to do it in the mornings. Its amazing how great i feel the next day

So, yes im ranting about lumps and bumps.
Dont get me wrong? I dont want to be super skinny, but you know i want to feel good when i get up in the morning, i want clothes to slip in like a second skin & i dont want to feel the need to hide myself behind blousy clothes or step away from 'poly' material.

Today was a decision making day to set up a food diary and to knock in a few bunch of routines. Im a little extremist which means if exercise is drilled into my system i will just do it everyday
and if i want to get into a health punch, i have to start eating home ( rolls eye* it's not an option and i need to save some $$$)

So, Here's to a start to drinking more than 1 glass of water a day and working my way to healthy living

1 comment:

kyun_ said...

hahaha funnyy..yes save money and come back here..or go on holiday with meeeee..as if i have money but we can imagine togetherr..