Saturday, January 31, 2009

wheel of fortune


its that time of the blinging year,
A new start, a new day ....
Well, i would like to think so.

However with much dissapointment.
It seems as though i am reverted to
a flashback of painful memories.
Filled with rather eye piercing and head
shaking trauma ....

Nevertheless, i pick myself up again with rather optimictic yelps.

Now how do i began to tell a story? ( yes, with a gaze thats going a 360 degree turn)
its 2.49 am in kl, with huddled humid air around me.
I will say i am content with no hassle's of responsability.
This short term triumph as i would like to call my holiday
are short lived as i am slapped back to reality of work work work and no play.

Never do i really get a chance to breathe in the context of melbourne,
Im slaved to little details of work, up in the morning and still up in the morning.
Till i am left with a gaunt face and very disgusting hair.

Anyway, tomorrow my agenda is in a whirl wind.
Hence, the wheel of fortune.
Running about the little errands and also postponing
appointments.
I would like to for a fair moment, to let loose and hang on a cloud.
Drifting far off to a bit of sleep and jog some refreshed memory
into my little cramped head. The agony, how very scorpio like to
enjoy this painful gesture.

I have a week, before the big day arrives.
Well the second small bit that ends on to a big day.
I am prepped with much padded weight and guzzling
all the malaysian food i can get. I would like to favor
a nice personal pampering session but that will never happen
as i am currently called a crippled.
In malaysian context " Yes, i dont drive" and the very
person i am relying on is dronning me with complaints.
As robert would put it , GET STUFFED!
yes, lovely remarks i have picked over the years in OZ.
Not the usual "Gday Mate" but mostly vulgar ways to express
your feelings.

Despite me being a BUM... i am purely satisfied with doing
nothing. well the house chores and personal errands mostly.
Makes smiles more often in my weary face.

"Another day will come, another wheel will be spun,just waiting on a little bit of luck and chance to come by my way"

No comments: