Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big Bang of 2009






Big bang they say about starting a new year.
More like big rush, everything around me is going into
a giant swirl.
Could be a good thing or a bad thing.
I know for sure, i am exhausted.

Im bumping into every corner and slipping , picking myself up
over and over again.
I suppose thats what you learn in the new year.
I didnt have any resolution or any thoughts of compromise when
it struck midnight.
I suppose i was in awe of the giant big screen
chanting the count down.

After that, im back into routine.
I suppose if i had to look back and revise
the wants for 2009.
I would do less work, space to breath, take care of myself,
aim for a good well being, strategize & grab chances.

So, i have a week before getting on the jet plane.
Where im going to have another load of
stress. plus point: Great food & no house chores

No comments: