Thursday, June 12, 2008

going by a blink

Currently reading: jane fonda,
time: surprisingly longer than usual, not even half way through the book yet with harry i finished it within the day. I guess with work, i hardly have time to even have a day of leisure. Today i have been grated such time, im just exhausted. Truly am.....
I havent even had time to sleep , let alone visit anyone....


Over the last weekend though, i managed to catch up with lovely shauna. Hopefully , get to
see her again before she goes of. What an eventful night, cough* from annoying attention
& the down pouring rain. We literally got soaked....:)

My heartful agenda: waiting for ajie to be back, missed him a lot, still am. He's been busy at work as i have been with mine. Hopefully he's crit went well. I think this parting which strangely happens frequently in our relationship has taken its toll. Feels harder to deal with in time & i think rather than feel estrange as the relationship takes a 5 year mark. It has been rather comical to find that it has gone the total opposite. In the course of it all, it seems that whispering of gossips float around wanting to break that innocent bond we have with each other. I am quite surprised we lasted this long, did not anticipate it. I always chuckle* to say that "we" have probably lasted more than marriages at this present time, long gone were the days of our grandparents.Having toast to 50th golden weddings.

Eye opener:

Relationships are not just based on love but to me, its a chart of different kinds of love. Firstly, the love you have for each other. You know physical & lust. The initial attraction.Then you have respect, which is the kind of love family gets. Thirdly, you have love whereby you have passion of wanting the same ideals and goals in life. That is hard to find because sometimes. Actually, all the time you never meet a partner who's willing to overlook and agree with the same views.Some are closed minded and old fashioned, Others overbearing and controlling. So in turn, what you're looking for is a best friend. Like any gf we have, willing to listen. Compromise & grow with each other. I mean, ajie and i. We dont know each others favourites but i dont think that qualifies us imperfect. Rather we focus on the more important things is life, what we both can bring together as we unite into the current & future.Like business partners? Along the way, we suffer, along the way, we fight but at the end of the day. The puzzle becomes a picture. That we are still together. People wonder about dangerous liasons, venturing out but i think it comes down to you. Every person u meet will tell a different story, if the story you already have is good. I suppose why change it, we only live once and events are due to happen as i have already lived through 24 yrs of it which includes nurmerous heartaches & burns. I think i can handle a little more.

Through the dips & lowest point i have been. My relationship seems to spark it off to a new level of hope. I may not have the smoothest ride on the road but i think if my heart is mended to a beautiful simplicity and that I am happy. I should be thankful for having found someone who's
meaningful enough for me to spend my life with.

cant wait for you to get back.
xoxo

No comments: