Monday, June 16, 2008

big plans



remember when you were little when little secrets were hard to keep?
Well im having those moments, cringing & wanting to literally spill.
Spill from having to look at me, reading my facial expressions & what i have to tell you.
I have a little box, & in that box it might just release a beautiful flower or it could be pandora's box.We would just have to wait and see patiently,...waiting for a sign of relief
It will be today (4 hours), tom (24 hours) , the next day ( 20 hours) ... = 48 hours
to be back in bliss.
This to me feels like eternity and for once i am admitting so.
What am i hoping for? for a smooth transition, for a smooth sailing ride , for a moment to smile & laugh, a moment where i could enjoy, a moment where everyone & everything is in place.
mmmmmm....smells some dinner....curry.....
snapping * back to reality. I am loaded by work & running out of time till the show starts.
EEeeep.....Till next wednesday :) & i still havent worked out my dance routines.
Im so hopelessly old in the dance scene or i am just plain forgetful.
Xoxo

No comments: