Friday, March 28, 2008

what vera can do











These few days, there has been an on going obsession for fabric,
The kind that steals your glares and admiration,
I like vera, she's simple clean, elegant & beautiful,
Everything falls to be made for your body.
well, im feeling the urge to start sewing again.
Since i do have the facility to do so and some extra time on me,
I need to get books on cuts which i should have done in melbourne,
erkk...when time doesnt permit you to head down to lincraft.
procrastination--->
1. sewing
2. completing my US photo album
3. spending more time on my SLR
4. starting my jewellery line
5. salsa
Dont we all procrastinate, it feels that every single year time passes by
too fast and sometimes to slow. Sometimes i feel that work drains me out
leaving me months of " when did my life pass by this fast?"
Huge question mark?
Before you know it, im hitting the mid age of the 20's...ah 24!
which leaves me 6 years to hit all the expectations and goals
i should achieve.
like travelling and living in europe. Hitting south america
and yes, becoming an architect.
haha.... i will just leave this for fate and time


No comments: