Monday, March 17, 2008

entering the year


Finally, having the very urge to blog.

The last time i laid a blah on this page

was in the states. I suppose the roller coaster

ride i took from last year from my own adventures

have swept me far and straight into the month of march.

Well, soon enough march is coming to and end.


I am excited to be home except the drawbacks of missing ajie, li

& the two terrors at home( dali and chloe).

Its strange also to have so much time in my hand and

no work to occupy my every minute and hour.

Soon enough i will be starting work and soon enough

i will promise to possess the skills of driving.

I dont seem to know how i could have put this off for

hrmmm...7 years....;)


besides that im relatively independent so that will be

the last quality to have.


Im estatic also about my upcoming trip to chiang mai,

had always wanted to go up north and finally i saved up enough.

Boracay would be another pit stop in my quest to see more in

the philippines.


the only problem i seem to have is the crazy heat that is making

me slow, drowsy....sleepy....



1 comment:

Natasha Yusof said...

hey babes! so glad ur back!!!! we'll meet up soon! and rehearsals this sunday!!! heheheeh!