Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Power of Design














What a strong combination, the stone cold stares of Tadao Ando and the good looking Giorgio Armani. It's amazing what this collaboration might come to. These two men are placing forces into refurbishing the Interior of Bergognone 46, Milan.

I have always a strong desire to fashion & i am completely amused by the fact that Wallpaper has collumns for the power couple in their website. The pairing of every designer makes sense, like zaha hadid & karl lagerfeld. Their ideas and concepts come together, because what houses fashion is the spacial threshold that is around us. Fashion speaks on behalf of our individuality and architecture speaks to us as a whole, enabling to express us all as a community.



Now, coming towards my urge for vanity. I came across acne at first and found myself surprised as it also appeared on wallpaper. So, it's a definite yes, that il be passing my baby some $ to get me some of this beautiful garments in Sweden. To me, it describes fluidity & my versatile style to fashion.

Along the way: i have updated my folio, somehow it looks rather edgy ... a hard feel of the site. should have more trees.

No comments: