Monday, November 13, 2006

Camera Shopping

Today: My conversations were filled with camera's. After making a pit stop at pertama complex for film yesterday, my eyes fell heavily on to the Olympus FE160. With the desire to have it for my own & also wanting to know more reviews on the camera. I decided to do a little research on this little contraption of vanity with the wonderful 'internet'. So far, after much weblinks. I have decided it's not the camera for me as it got a couple of bad reviews. Im not one to rely on it but if they claim that it doesnt take very good pictures and the lag is around 5 seconds....i was hrmmm, i think it would be wiser to spend a little more for better quality.

So, i went on reading & my heart goes out for the Olympus FE190, two versions up :)
So far it has gotten better reviews from users as well as the only bad thing about it is that it
does not have manual functions. Thats fine with me, as i want the little baby for more casual shots. Im not to sure whether it has the water proof casing for this. oh well, i will have to double
check with the store if he can give me a good price.

Isn't this camera the coolest? according to my awaiting sifu, its used mostly with pro photographers....hrmm thinking on investing in this ...im guessing it should be in the 1000 plus as i saw it for $499usd

No comments: