Sunday, October 01, 2006

Squinty Day for lil old me



Mood: Feel like junk, had to much junk. In need of a well balanced meal.

guilt, skipped fasting as a day in the hot 28 would just make me faint at the showgrounds.

"I was in the full gear of getting excited but somehow it just wasnt the same this year,
jamie & owen came around to joining us. haha, we did watch the racing & diving pigs but
poor jamie had a bad headache from the crowd & the sun( it was quite annoying at one point) so she left after plus the wind was just blowing us around i swore....my dress went up a no of times.

ajie did the thrills of doing all the crazy rides, while boring old me sat & watch. i just couldnt do anything with the dress( hehe, yes im a lil lame for going all girly on a carnivale day). I also got
frustrated on the black jack games....i kept missing on the odd no's. i will be keeping the old tickets
for next years show.grin*

i suppose it was quite exciting that they had a band, playing all the lovely salsa tunes but no one wanted to dance with me...BOring! The food testing was good. i guess...hrmmm & as usual the show bags were worth the wait & buy.

WHAT MAKES ME SMILE ATLEAST FOR THE DAY

I GOT THE GOLDIE HAWN BIOGRAPHY! FOR SUCH A GOOD BARGAIN

munch on spanishh doughnuts

had my double dutch & they had dippin dots so lets hope they will be coming to town soon

took heaps of photo's so im yet to developed & scanned them in

good good showbags for my lil baby sister

& good fun times with sayang & the cows...hahaha

what made us fumed....

we suck at playing games...so no lil pony for me

the crazy wind & dust in my eyes

the one million people to watch the pig show.... oh yeah , so many other stores were missing from last year!! :(






No comments: