Friday, October 06, 2006

Flew,landed & rested


h




Mood: missing my sayang too bits & my baby dali. It also feels strange that i am back & i was just in melbourne yesterday.

Changes: i am already sweating from the heat, already bumming in front of astro, having great home cooked food, no longer craving chocolate, oh yeah terrible haze in kl!!....

Since, its as though i have been hit by the past. Here are some photo's of last year that reminded me of another case of deja vu. Im back here again except my baby's not here to keep me company. :(

* oh yeah, im estatic about getting my photo's developed...i have like 10 rolls or moreee ;)

what's missing: goreng pisang & famous amos ...more snoozes tooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been in a photo with you guys for so long =((

*sobs*

Missing everyone...