Saturday, January 30, 2010

A wave of uncertainty

Music: Ben Harper on Replay over...and over again

Tainted, to the highest degree.
Gods testing me for the ultimate juggle and decision making for my mid twenty crisis.

Seriously, i wonder why?
I have to hold the weight of the world ( it seems like it )
with thorns pinching through my bare hands.
Over dramatic? Mind you it's not.

Here i am trying to make ammends with the shop,
hoping to bring a little light into my pockets & catching dreams,
BANG! a Thud! SLAM, struggling to swim as im going agaisnt the waves of collectors.


My future seem to be bleak,
Rather depressing rant for a Saturday but thats were the hands are typing.

A BIG MOVE, A BIG CHANGE & A BIG QUESTION MARK?

Ok, tummy is rumbling & all i can think about is curry laksa....

note* I is constantly used

No comments: