Monday, November 05, 2007

almost done












im almost almost done.....just a few more things left to do
and im officially free for the next few months.

Well looking back and thinking maybe im not
a free bunny after all. With 2 jobs to handle , thats not
really a holiday is it.

I just forgotten that i didnt take time to express how
my birthday went. I did an exam in the morning, got approving smiles..
which was good i think?!?? cleaned the house in the mid morning and rested.
Did hot yoga with li for the first time. It was really good and well the place
didnt quite smell nice and had dins with good company at COOkie...
I obviously stuffed my face but hey it was my bday.

then it was li's bday. Morning brunch ...hehe i mean lunch

but the highlight of the cake is OUR BDAY PARTY THIS WEEK.
SCARY SPOOKSSS.....

No comments: