Wednesday, September 05, 2007

pin up disaster

expression: the current display of facial construction that is plastered on
to my face.

I do not want to scale but i need to face the fact that i am a chocoholic.
i will stop today, maybe i should say i am drastically allergic to chocolates,
funny to think that i can ward off candies/lollies , why not chocolate?
I think its the cheapest method of overcoming emotional frustration.

I will exercise this week, jump for glory, jump for joy for some
blood circulation that has been hibernating over months of
cruel cold weather.

grrr...but there's the fasting month which should not be seen
as the green light to curb hunger. It should be shed in the
same light as, the spiritual guidance and hurdle that each muslim has
to face over this beautiful month of no naughty temptations lingering around.

Im going for a shoot, how can i with this chub face....
i have a week from now... Another haircut another face
another piece of evidence of my uncanny taste to
test how far a look can take me.

Today---> driving force to finish design proposition
and part of my rendering for comm tomm.

another early day, nothing exciting

ooh---> barbe this week among the flowers in
botanical gardens




No comments: