Tuesday, December 26, 2006

some old fond memories of 2006



Mood: absolutely knackered from a hectic boozing weekend, that's it my poor tummy cant take anymore. body is taking the kill from my outings, in need of just pure slumber*which i can dream on about

well, after my surfing. i decided to check my gmail account and as i looked closely. i actually have not checked an e-mail from jo. shesh* it's backdated and it contained pictures...so here it is to a fun party i had at jo's on his 21st with the theme masquerade 2006. Strangely new years is coming and it would be odd not to celebrate with ajie. he's off to bali and well im off to party to kl with mandy baby if she doesnt bail out on me. I guess it isnt idealistic to think every special moment is reserved for your significant others, still have family and friends :)

countdown: 4 days to go, 95 hours and 5760 minutes......

erk* have nothing to wear

No comments: